Experience breathtaking views of the city of Chicago from the top of the tallest building in North America. The Willis Tower, formerly known as the Sears Tower, soars into the sky at 110 stories tall, with the Skydeck observation deck clocking in at 1,353 feet high. One of the city's top tourist attractions, this massive building boasts the best views of the city along with clear glass ledges to test your courage.
If you are touring Chicago, the Willis Tower will be one of your many stops in this city filled with attractions and history. Get to know the city with our Chicago Downtown Tours Package that includes:
- Spacious hotel room or suite
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Breakfast for two at Ada's Restaurant
- Maps and brochures highlighting tours of downtown Chicago
- Rates from $139 per night.
Hours -9AM-10PM April-September, 10AM-8PM October-March
Prices -$17.50 adults, $11 ages 3-11, free for children 3 and under
Events -Date nights, early openings, private events and the Annual Willis Tower Stair Climb
- Climb to the top of America's tallest building
- Observe the city skyline from the Skydeck
- Walk out onto a clear glass ledge and look down
- Learn about the city with interactive exhibits
- Have lunch at one of the tower's restaurants