201 E. Randolph St., between Michigan Ave. and Columbus Ave., Chicago, Illinois 60602
Hours -6AM – 11PM
Events -Live music, symphony and choral events plus Lurie Garden tours, workshops and plant sales
- Wander the grounds of this incredible public art venue and find your favorite sculpture
- Check out live music shows and
- Relax with the family on the grass and
have a picnic
- Tour the open air monumental
- Visit the 5-acre urban flower sanctuary known as Lurie Garden
What restaurants are nearby Millennium Park?
Nearby restaurants include the Garden Café at the Art Institute of Chicago, Atwood Café in Hotel Burnham, Rhapsody, Miller Pub and Park Grill.
What annual events are held at Millennium Park?Millennium Park hosts a variety of annual events, including the Lurie Garden Spring Festival, Grant Park Music Festival, Family Fun Festival and food festival Made In Chicago.
Map/DirectionsDriving Direction to Millennium Park From or
Write a Review